DEAL WITH THE EXPERTS....
RAWS Approved Vehicle Conversions
The Registered Auto-motive Workshop Scheme also referred to as RAWS is an importing scheme which allows A to Z Imports, being an accredited workshop, to import and hold compliance on both the Dodge Ram, Dodge Challenger, Ford Mustang and F150 (coming soon). A to Z Imports prides itself on customer satisfaction and quality of work. This is verified by A to Z imports being a leader in the industry for over 30 years.
Import and conversion
A to Z Imports can locate, purchase, import and convert the vehicle. The vehicle will require and Import Approval and this will be filed under the Federal Government in conjunction with A to Z Imports RAWS accreditation.
The vehicle is converted 100% in house and as a result the conversion components can be guaranteed.
The workshop will carry out;
· A replication of the original dash
· A new steering box will be fitted
· Air conditioning/ heating ventilation changed incorporating the dual zone function to work correctly
· Wiring harness is altered to suit right hand drive, all seating, memory control and switches are mirrored to function correctly.
· All airbags are retained and functional.
· All changes are made in order to meet the ADR (Australian Design Rules) standards in accordance with Federal Legislation as per the RAWS scheme.
· The brake assembly is then repositioned to the right hand side
· The brake and hydraulic lines are replaced to accommodate the new positioning.
· The vehicle mirrors the original factory finish as the workshop ensures the highest quality of work.
Encompassed with the conversion’s engineering labour the process also involves the submission of all relevant documentation as per the RAWS scheme. This includes the, Vehicle Import Approval, incoming vehicle report, noise and emission tests. Upon completion the completed vehicle report (CVR) will be filed and the VIC form will be submitted. Once the RAWS department has processed the VIC form the compliance plate will be ordered.
The completed vehicle will be fitted with a Federal compliance plate enabling the vehicle to be registered in any State of Australia.
Conversion and Compliance: $33,000-$35,000 plus GST
· Registration requirements may vary from State to State. I.e. safety certificates.
· Conversion and compliance quotes are based on standard vehicles with no modifications or removed parts.
· Vehicles must have standard tyres and wheels.
· Vehicles MUST be previously registered to be imported under the RAWS scheme.
· Owners manual is to be supplied with the vehicle
· It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that all requirements are met prior to exporting the vehicle.